Game clock: JUNE 2019

Admin Announcements & News

Find the latest information about the board here
Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Admin Announcements & News

Post by Jos1311 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:59 pm

All important announcements and news by the Admins will be posted here. Keep a close eye on this thread!

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: Admin Announcements & News

Post by Jos1311 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Applications opened
The applications for the first round of nations on this site has now been opened and can be found HERE. We will be holding a modern day round, as the majority of the player base voted for this in the poll.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 am

Application Form
At the top of board you can see the Application Form option. Through this option we will be looking for moderators and restart members. The moderator position goes without saying and you will be added to the ranks of the existing mods. The restart member is a function that will solely exist before the actual round start. You will help out with the editing of stats and prepare for the upcoming round. Please utilize these forms if you are interested in either role, and keep in mind, the more help we get the fast we can start ;)

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:37 am

Moderator team additions
OK, two new Mods have been added to the list, namely LordMoose, and Caliph. Both will strengthen our moderator team for the next round. At the same time Mogg has offered his assistance to help with the restart, as we still need to do a decent amount of stats. I have gladly taken him up on his offer, and hopefully this will speed up the restart process. At the moment I do not have a clear date on when we can start the round, but as soon as I have a good indication I will announce that.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:31 pm

Preliminary list of nations released
The list of preliminary nations has been made public, and can be found HERE. Please note that in the coming days the masks will be arranged and people should be getting access to their national pages and all necessary stats. I hope to receive some more applications in the coming days as well. The priority for us as a mod team is to prepare the remaining matters for the round start, which I hope to give more exact information about in the coming days as well. If there are any questions concerning the preliminary list, feel free to contact me about it.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 am

Update
We are progressing gradually, which is a rather good thing. However I will have a very busy schedule this week, so I will not be able to contribute a lot to the restart this week. As a result it is very likely that we will not see a round start until somewhere next week. It will depend on how much can be done in the coming week. However things are looking pretty good, and hopefully even better when I return to full activity on Monday the 10th.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 am

Spoiler code
The BBcode of the latest versions of phpbb does not make it possible to use the spoiler=XXX code. However there is still the option to use the regular spoiler code, which is:

Code: Select all

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I will be looking at how to implement the other spoiler code, but sadly that is not that simple. If I do manage to add it, you will be informed of that as soon as possible.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Update on the progress
Currently we are making progress, however we still have some work to do on the game maps, which is being looked into by LordMoose and Mogg. I will start addressing the last items tomorrow morning and Monday, which are the MEL, updating of the commodity list and transferring all stats we have. At the same time I think I will add some form of Credit Rating as well. Once those elements are done we are good to go, as things stand now I am planning on a round start either somewhere Tuesday evening, or Wednesday.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Update
As things stand now the sole thing that needs to happen now is to finish the MEL. I have to transfer all information in the Land Assets area to excel and make some adjustments, followed by uploading the code to the MEL again. Once that has been done the stats will need to be stored, but this is something that will not take much time. I hope to finish everything tomorrow, but it will be a race against the clock. I will do my best to ensure that we will be able to start the round tomorrow, so I will ask a little more of your time.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Progress
As I will have limited time tomorrow and Friday, I had hoped to finish the MEL today, and start the round after that. Sadly I have not been able to finish the MEL adjustments and will have to do this in the limited time I will have available tomorrow and Friday. the latest plans foresee a round start either Friday evening or somewhere this weekend. I am however confident that we will have a round start before the end of this week, but depending on the amount of time I can find it could be as late as Sunday. My sincere apologies, but I really want to have sorted things out, before we commence the round. Please be patient a few more days, but note that we are almost there.