Admin Announcements & News

Find the latest information about the board here
Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: Admin Announcements & News

Post by Jos1311 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Game clock
The game clock has been changed to February 2019, please take note of this. Tomorrow I will carry out an activity check and update the general events map. At the same time I will be looking at the pending actions again.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Game clock and update
I will be setting the game clock to April 2019 in a few minutes. I have had limited time today, nor will I have time tomorrow to address game related matters. My son has been feeling better today, but normally gastroenteritis can take up to a week, so I expect things will get better the coming days, but it goes without saying he is my first priority. Wednesday I am free and should finally have some time to address to the game again, but it will be somewhat dependent on how he is doing, but as things look now I don't foresee any problems.

Concerning the Brexit, the players will be given some more time IG to discuss this matter, but I do expect serious news about this in the coming IG months.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Game clock and activity check
Tomorrow the game clock and the activity check will be carried out. I will focus on a few actions now, and a pending request to review things. I have also opened up applications for an additional member for the mod team. If you are interested in assisting us, please fill in such a form, as we definitely need an additional mod team member.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Game Clock and new Mod
KnightConcorde has been added to the ranks of the mod team, and will now also assist us with the running of the game. The game clock has been adjusted to MAY 2019, please take note of that. At the same time an activity check has been carried out and one country has been made available as a result of that.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:44 am

Game clock and activity check
Tomorrow(morning) I will carry out an activity check and move the game clock forward. I will most likely not be able to do much, but Saturday I should have time to process pending actions again. On Sunday I will have no time, but Monday should be better again. Anyway I just thought I would give you a heads up on the matter and my activity the coming days.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:53 am

Activity Check and Game Clock
The Game clock has been set to JUNE 2019, it will mean that the EU and UK have to start making work of their discussions concerning the Brexit. Also note that the activity check has been carried out and that several countries have been made vacant as a result.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Problems with videocard
Saturday I started experiencing some small issues with my videocard, and today it has definitely failed me. By the look of things I will neef a new card, but I will have to check some cheaper solutions. I will most likely be out a couple of days, as working from my phone is a disaster.

Jos1311
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Jos1311 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Good and Bad news
The good news is that I have been able to temporarily fix the video card issue, but most likely I will have to look at more permanent options (hence most likely completely new PC) in the future. However there also has been some bad news. Over the past week I had a pretty heavy clash with my best friend. A long story short my gf and I helped her get away from an abusive boyfriend some two years back. The guy threatened to kill her and "shoot a bullet through her brain," and had hit her on more than one occasion. Despite this she told us she was going on vacation with him last week, despite all the abuse and threats in the past. She told us that he had really changed and that she wanted to give it yet another try (the third or fourth time now). I got into a big argument with her to the extend that I am currently considering giving up on her, as I simply cannot stand to see her go through all that once again. I am pretty down over all it and my heart and mind do not see eye to eye on this. I hope that things will get better over the next few days, but my heart is not into playing and modding a game at the moment. I hope that you guys can understand that.